Between the DFW Mizzou Tigers Chapter and MAA, there are many ways to get involved and give back to Mizzou. Here are just a few:
- DFW Mizzou Tigers Alumni Board is looking for a new Communications Director. The key areas of responsibility are:
- Send out regular emails through mail chimp to alumni about various events, activities, and news.
- Keep social media channels up to date on various chapter happenings.
- Attend monthly board calls/meetings as schedule allows.
- Work with board to ensure we are supporting our social media efforts and providing content for postings and such
So if you enjoy communicating with members and have the love for Mizzou that we all do, let me know if you are interested. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Come join this wonderful team of Mizzou volunteers!4
Congratulate Future DFW Tigers committed to Mizzou for next fall! – Write congratulatory letters to admitted students and encourage them to become Tigers. A personalized note from an alumnus or alumna can be impactful, and may tip the scales in favor of Mizzou!
Refer a Tiger – Know a current high school or college student who is interested in attending Mizzou? Tell us about them, and the University of Missouri Office of Admissions will follow up with more information about becoming a Tiger.
Become an Ambassador – Serving as a MizzouNet Social Media Ambassador allows you to do your part to give back to Mizzou – near, far, wherever you are. Ambassadors share MU content sent straight to their email inbox with the option to post directly to their own social media profiles.
Share Your Mizzou Made Story – We all have had different paths, but we are all #MizzouMade. Share how the University of Missouri has enriched your life.